Lipgloss is one of the favorite makeup products of women of all ages. It is a slicker and shinier tube that can give you a stunning and amazing look. With lipgloss, you can get plumper, healthier, and gorgeous looks and that is why every woman likes to keep it with them whenever they go out for work. Apart from that, it can give you soft and kissable lips and thus if you are suffering from chapped lips then you must use it for getting shiny and plumper lips.
Reasons to use Lipgloss
There are various reasons why every woman should invest in lipgloss and some of the most important reasons are given as follows:
- It can amp up your looks: Nowadays every woman remains very busy in their life and as such they do not get enough time to do complete makeup. Lipgloss is a boon to such women as it can quickly give stunning looks in a minute and make them ready to go out without spending too much time on makeup.
- Available in variety: You can get a variety of lipgloss in the market such as bold reds, bright pinks, metallics, etc. and you can pick as per your necessity. You can also get lipgloss in a variety of shades. In simple words, you can say that lipgloss is available for everyone.
- Do not dry the lips: Unlike lipsticks, lipgloss does not get dry and keeps your lip moisturized throughout the day. Hence, women who use lipgloss generally do not suffer from drying or cracking lips. Even if you use it and stay for a long time your lips will remain smooth and soft.
- Easy to use: Lipgloss is very easy to use and you do not need liner or contour for using it. You just take your lipgloss from your bag and apply it on the lip whenever you need it. Since the lipgloss comes up with good formula it is not required to touch up or compact for setting it again and again. Thus, it is very comfortable to use as compared to lipstick or other products.
- Inexpensive: As compared to lipstick or other cosmetic products lipgloss is inexpensive and you do not have to spend too much money for buying it. Some couple of brands manufacture lipgloss and you can pick one as per your budget. Hence, it is suitable for all women.
You can buy varieties of lipgloss on Beauty & Bliss. This online cosmetics seller has some of the best international brands to show you. All Nighter Matte Liquid Lips, Flori Roberts Lip Polish, High Shine Lip Polish, and dozens of top brands are available on Beauty Bliss. These international brands have a high demand and reputation worldwide, especially in America and Europe. You can now buy the same products in Kenya also. Moreover, you don’t need to visit the shopping mall or a cosmetics shop to find the products. Just order your favorite lipgloss online and get it delivered to your address.
A complete understanding of your facial feature is important while applying makeup and getting the best possible look. Lip makeup is an important part of your overall makeup. You have to be accurate in designing your lips. This accuracy in lip makeup comes when you have the complete lips makeup products kit and you know the usage of those products. Keep in mind that lip makeup is not just lipstick or lip liner but several other things like lip gloss and lip balm. Moreover, the makeup accentuates when you take care of your lips at home every day.
Type of lips
Lips’ size and shape vary from human to human. It is the most prominent part of the face that gets maximum attention from people surrounding you. Lip makeup should be adjusted or reinvented according to the lip style. This is not a tough job. If you know the type of lip you have and complete lip makeup products are available, you can easily create a stylish and dashing look with your lip makeup.
Following are different types of lips you can find in people surrounding you:
- Full lips – Full lips are well-balanced lips with accurate shape and size of both upper and lower lips with lower lips slightly protruding. You can balance the lips with the rest of the face makeup or make them the focal point of your look.
- Heart-shaped lips – This is the most desired lips shape that is characterized by a well-curved cupid’s bow on the upper lip. There is a considerable dip in the upper lip that looks stunning even if you are not using any lipstick. The lower lip is not heavier than the full lips.
- Top-heavy lips – In this lip shape, the top is heavier than the lower lip and the curve of the cupid’s bow is not as prominent as heart-shaped lips. With the right use of lipstick and lip liner, you can balance the lips and develop an attractive style. Makeup experts often advise using different lipstick shades for upper and lower lips with brighter shades at the bottom and darker shades at the top. Otherwise, you can also underline the top lip leaving a slight space above, and then filing the left space adjusting your skin tone.
- Bottom-heavy lips – Bottom-heavy lips are famous for pouts. Such pouts become more prominent when you apply balanced makeup to enhance the look of the bottom or lower lip.
- Think lips – These types of lips are quite common across the globe. Thin lips consist of less space in both upper and lower lips. These kinds of lips look great with a little touch of lipsticks. To look natural, many makeup users just apply only lip gloss. However, you can use outliners to add some space for heavy makeup.
- Wider lips – Not much visible, wider lip owners seize attention when they smile. If you have wider lips, the lips are dominating your facial features. Rather than hiding this, use makeup to make the lips more prominent.
You must use quality lip makeup products to keep getting the makeup you desire. The quality of the makeup products will also ensure that your lips always remain healthy and beautiful.