Make-up is one of the most demanded online products online. This is the key reason why the market for make-up products has grown exponentially. At Beautybliss.co.ke, there is a range of LA Colors range of products such as LA Girl, LA Colors and Flori Roberts Face Powders. These products are considered budget friendly and can be easily ordered following the link https://beautybliss.co.ke/. These products have gathered a great demand in the market owing to their exceptional stay and skin friendliness while imparting flawless base and look for any occasion you wish to attend.
As teenagers, girls grew fond of makeup products but not everyone knows the correct way to apply it. This is the reason why it is important to know the correct way and things to avoid while applying even high quality make up products such as LA Girl, LA Colors and Flori Roberts Face Powders. Some of these common mistakes are outlined for your perusal below:
- Overlining the lips: nobody wants to have that clown pout by overlining the lips which is not a good make up hack at all. Even if you have leaner lips, it is recommended to use nude lip liner to outline your lips, followed by using a blending brush to remove any harsh lines. To create an ombre effect, use two similar lipsticks in similar shades which gives can provide the illusion of bigger and fuller lips.
- Excessive products: Next big mistake is to avoid applying too much product at once. Especially with LA Color beauty line, you must always go for applying thin make up layer to acquire a flawless base and to avoid any type of cakiness. Spread and apply lesser product at areas where you don’t need much coverage or more layers where you need to hide a blemish or a scar.
- Improper blending: Not blending the make-up well is another mistake that make every make up item distinguishingly sitting on your face such as blush, contour, eyeshadow and the highlighter.
- Incorrect skin prep: Before you even start applying make-up, it is important to prep skin before since applying skin on dry and rough skin will give you nasty breakout or below-average makeup look.
- Improper application of contour and highlighter: The primary job of a highlighter and contour is to impart your face an instant lift and color. They should always be applied on the right areas of your face to make your face look best in shape.
- Incorrect layering of products: Always follow the correct order of applying liquid or cream products below powder products. Doing this in reverse can lead to skin appearing caky. Also, in case you have oily skin, you can also skip the cream or liquid products and simply go ahead with powder based products which will be balanced by the natural texture of your skin.
- Missing out on Mascara: Lastly, never skip applying mascara on your eyelashes. One or two coats are enough to make them in sync with your eyebrows.