How to Use
- Apply a base coat
- Choose 2 nail polish colors that really contrast for best result. One nail polish for the base and one crackle polish for upper layer. So choose base color that will go nicely with the top crackle polish.
- After applying the base polish, wait until it completely dries. It must be completely dry so the crackle polish can crack nicely.
- Before applying, shake the crackle polish until it mixed well.
- After applying, just wait and watch while the polish is doing its crackle magic.
- Usually crackle nail polish dries matte and chips easily. You need top coat to make it shine and long lasting.
- For fine and small crackles, apply thin layer. And for bigger crackle, go thicker. Basically the thinner, the more cracks you have.